Global Marine Insurance Agency has had a busy summer so far and it’s not over yet. As a specialized boat insurance agency, our team is a bunch of boating enthusiasts – ok fanatics. We look forward to supporting boating industry events all year, but we’re located in Northern Michigan so summer is by far our favorite and busiest season. Still we feel it’s important to promote the boating industry and boaters whenever possible.
This year in addition to working with our valued clients including boat and yacht owners, marinas, yacht clubs and others our boat insurance agency is participating in a number of events that support the boating industry. Although summer is an exceptionally busy season we feel it’s these events are worth supporting and sharing with you.
- Chicago In-Water Boat Show, Chicago IL – June 13-16
- 4th Annual Fishing for a Cause – Miami, FL, June 15
- Houston Boat Show – June 19-13
- Great Lakes Grand Banks Rendezvous – Frankfort, MI, July 25-27
- Sabre Rendezvous – Peaks Island, Portland July 25-30
- Strong’s Marine, Old Saybrook Rendezvous – Old Saybrook, CT, July 26-28
- 24th Annual Friends of Acadia Benefit Auction- Maine, August 10, 2013
- Michigan City In-Water Boat Show – Michigan City, IN, August 22-25
- Mastercraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Stop #5 – Grand Rapids, MI, August 24th
We also sponsor the Traverse Area Community Sailing TACS group each year. Here is a beautiful picture of the sailors on Grand Traverse Bay. We were honored to learn that our logo was being placed on each of the sails this year.
Do you attend a summer boating event that you think should be added to our list? Tell us about it. Our yacht insurance agency strives to give back to the boating community to promote participation, safety and fun. If there’s an event that you have attended that fits this description please share your experiences.