Yacht Brokers Insurance
Master Yacht Brokers & Independent Contractors (non employees)
Yacht Brokers and their Independent Contractor brokers are exposed to the following risks;
- Bodily Injury or Property Damage to their clients
- Property Damage to boats in their Care, Custody & Control (MOLL)
- Independent brokers are not covered by the Master Brokers policy unless they are employees.
- Marina’s require Certificates of Insurance to show a boat on their premises
Comprehensive General Liability (CGL)
Global Marine has designed exclusive package policies to cover these exposures;
- A combination Comprehensive General Liability (CGL) and a MOLL which covers the CCC policies for the Master Broker at very competitive premiums.
- An “add on” combination CGL & MOLL policy for the Independent Contractor broker.