Our yacht insurance specialists attend boat and yacht shows from Seattle, Washington to Miami, Florida and everywhere in between. If you haven’t been to a boat or yacht show yet this season here are some reasons to motivate you before the season ends.
Top 10 reasons to attend a boat or yacht show this year:
10. CLIMATE CONTROL: You can leave winter outside and enjoy a few hours in a climate-controlled exhibition hall dreaming of time spent on the water.
9. INSPIRATION: No matter your budget, you can enjoy all the latest powerboats and world-class yachts up close and in person – and dream a little!
8. LOW KEY: You can talk to boat, yacht, and marine insurance professionals about their products and services in a more relaxed environment than a showroom or office.
7. ONE STOP SHOPPING: Boat show exhibitors always include the latest marine gadgets and tech, all in one place.
6. EDUCATION: It’s an opportunity to ask questions and learn from others – what products they recommend, where they enjoy boating, and which vendors they prefer. Sign up for presentations and seminars on boating, fishing, and other related topics.
5. FUN: Enjoy the carefully planned and curated demos from manufacturers and dealers for people to enjoy. There’s always something for everyone, including children.
4. DISCOUNTS: Boat shows offer the opportunity to take advantage of price incentives and giveaways.
3. PRIZES: You can try your luck at fun contests, many of which ask you to interact on social media with photos and boat show hashtags. #goodtimes
2. COMRADERY: You’ll have time mingle with people who share your passion for boating.
1. ENTICE: It’s a great way to get friends and family (or your partner) who aren’t excited about boating to see and experience some of the latest models of boats and yachts. They might fall in love with that new boat or yacht once they get a taste.
Before you buy a new yacht or boat, you need to have the right marine insurance. Contact our knowledgeable yacht insurance professionals at Global Marine Insurance for a quick quote.