Common Types of Boats
At Global Marine, we’ve provided comprehensive boat insurance for a stunning variety of vessels. That’s the benefit of working with a company that has over 75 combined years of experience in marine liability insurance.
We’ve put together this quick guide to some of the most common boats that we insure. If you own a boat in one of these categories, we’ll help you develop a boat insurance package tailored to your unique circumstances. If you happen to own a different type of boat, no problem – just talk with one of our boat insurance experts and we’ll get you a quote for that as well.
- Watersport Boats – Bowrider Boats, Runabout Boats, Ski & Wakeboard Boats
- Small Boats – Personal Watercraft, Beach Catamarans, Dinghy Boats
- Sailboats – Cruising Sailboats, Racing Sailboats, Daysailers
- High Performance Boats – Power Boats, Jet Boats, Power Catamarans
- Fishing Boats – Bass Boats, Center Console Boats, Trawler Boats
- Commercial Boats – Utility Vessels, Charter Boats, Airboats
Whether you own a yacht, bass boat, sailboat, or high performance power boat, the experienced agents with Global Marine are dedicated to providing you with the best comprehensive coverage possible so that you can enjoy your time on the open water to the fullest.