What better holiday gift is there than a boat? Can you imagine seeing a boat under your Christmas tree or in your driveway? A boat is one of those gifts you and your spouse will not only enjoy this year, but for years to come. You know that we’re convinced, and we know that you’re convinced, but there’s still one person you have yet to share your vision with. Perhaps the most important person in your life—your significant other!
So today we thought we would have a little fun, and bring you the Significant Other Conversion Checklist. A checklist of recommendations engineered to help you convince your spouse, that this holiday season, your family needs a boat.
Significant Other Conversion Checklist
1. Change your computer’s background image to one of the images below. This is sure to spark some interest, and will be your chance to start a conversation with your significant other. Here are a few images you can feel free to use:
2. Set your homepage to www.globalmarineinsurance.com or your favorite boating website. This is another great way to some spark interest and start a conversation about buying a boat.
3. Inform your spouse how and why boating will improve your family’s quality of life.
4. Compare the cost of boating to other activities your family participates in with this handy tool.
5. Tell your significant other that you would like to take them on a cruise or rent a boat for the day. Let them experience the boater’s lifestyle.
6. And finally, sign your spouse up for the Global Marine Newsletter. This will help keep your family up to date on boating news, upcoming events, boater safety, and much more.
We hope this has given you some helpful tips on how you can convince your significant other to purchase a boat this holiday season. And as always, if you have any questions about boating insurance, feel free to contact us here at Global Marine Insurance Agency. Good luck!